Cannabis delivery Toronto
Cannabis has been used for medicinal purposes for centuries, but it wasn’t until the 20th century that cannabis became legalized. It was outlawed in the 1930s and made illegal to use recreationally in the 1970s. In 1996, California became the first state to legalize medical marijuana and since then, a number of other states have followed suit.
The passage of Proposition 64 in 2016 made recreational marijuana legal in California as well. However, there are still many regulations and restrictions on what can be done with cannabis products. Here are some things you should know about storing your stash:
– The best place to store your weed is a cool dark space like a closet or drawer that’s not exposed to light or heat
– Use an airtight container or sealable plastic bag
– Keep your weed sealed and away from animals or insects
– Make sure your weed is stored at room temperature (68 degrees Fahrenheit)
- You order fresh weed online on Cannabis delivery Toronto
The most important thing to remember is that you should never store your trichomes in the fridge or freezer. The reason for this is because the cold temperature can cause moisture to build up and ruin your trichomes.
If you want to store your trichomes, then it’s best to keep them in a vacuum sealed container such as a mason jar. If you do this, then they will be preserved for much longer and won’t be ruined by moisture getting into them.