The best way to choose the right type of Edmonton cannabis is to ask for recommendations from friends or family who use cannabis, or to talk to a budtender at a dispensary. You can also read online reviews of different strains and products to get an idea of what others have liked or didn’t like.
How to Smoke Cannabis
Now that you know how to choose the right type of Edmonton cannabis, it’s time to learn how to smoke it. Here are a few tips:
– If you’re new to smoking cannabis, start with a low THC strain. THC is the psychoactive component of cannabis, so you’ll want to take it slow at first.
– Get a grinder. Grinding up your cannabis helps to improve airflow and makes it easier to roll a joint.
– Don’t overdo it. Start with one hit and wait a few minutes before taking another. You can always take more, but you can’t take less once you’ve inhaled.
– Hold the smoke in your lungs for a few seconds before exhaling. This will help you absorb more of the THC.
– Drink plenty of water. Edmonton cannabis can dehydrate you, so make sure to stay hydrated by drinking lots of water throughout the day.